DoubleUpsforBeds will deliver your order to your home or address within 7 to 10 days of placing the order. Upon shipping you will be notified by e-mail that the order has been shipped. A tracking number will be provided in the e-mail. Your order will arrive via UPS Ground to your door. If you have any questions regarding your order or shipping status, please call 1.800.977.3832 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fabric swatch orders are processed within 1–3 business days and generally ship via US Postal Service. In some instances, swatches may be shipped via UPS Ground.
Stock items are processed in 5 days or less and take an additional 1–5 business days in transit.
Custom items are non-returnable and require customer approval before production can begin. After customer approval, custom items are ready to ship in 18 business days or less.
Backorder dates are estimated based on projected arrival dates of the out-of-stock fabric. At times, these dates may be adjusted due to delays with the fabric manufacturers. While these instances are unpredictable, we proactively contact customers with outstanding orders to provide the updated arrival times. Once the fabric arrives at DoubleUps for Beds, we will begin production on your order.
The cost of shipping within the United States is based on your total order amount. Use the chart below to calculate your shipping price.
|Total Order Price||Shipping Rate|
|Up to $75.00||$7.95|
|$75.01 - $100.00||$10.95|
|$100.01 - $148.99||$12.95|
|$149.00 and Above!||FREE SHIPPING!|
- Shipping to a APO/FPO Address, we will attempt to ship all items using the United States Postal Service or UPS.
- If you place an order with a P.O. Box ship-to address, we will attempt to ship all items using the United States Postal Service.
- If any items within your order cannot be shipped using the United States Postal Service, you will be asked to provide a physical address for shipping.
- Items shipped to a P.O. Box are not eligible for expedited shipping.
- Military deliveries are non-trackable due to USPS military mail delivery systems. We are not responsible for items lost via military delivery.
Merchandise Return Policy
All items are inspected before leaving our factory. If any merchandise is returned for factory defects or workmanship, you must first obtain a Return Authorization Number. Any items returned without an authorization number will be refused or discarded. Any credit issued for merchandise returned for reasons other than factory defects or workmanship will be credited to your original method of payment or check less 25% restocking fee and shipping and handling charges. Sorry, we do not reimburse for return postage. Merchandise which has been laundered will not be accepted for return or replacement for any reason other than defects in manufacturing. DoubleUps for Beds reserves the right to determine whether or not the merchandise is returnable due to factory defects or workmanship. You have 120 days to request a return, at which time all sales are final.
NOTE: ALL CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE. LAUNDERED OR USED PRODUCTS ARE ALSO NON-RETURNABLE.
DoubleUps for Beds unconditionally warrants all of our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials at time of purchase. If any merchandise is defective in workmanship or materials, they will be repaired or replaced, without charge. This warranty is good for 120 days from purchase. This warranty is given in place of all other warranties and assurances, whether express or implied, including but not limited to matters of quality, fitness of purpose, or merchantability and the vendor accepts no liability, under any circumstances whatsoever, for any consequential damage or loss suffered by anyone as a result of using or inability to use the goods. DoubleUps for Beds will warranty all linens that we manufacture. Please inspect your linens before use or laundering. Laundered or used merchandise is non-refundable.
Please read the following cancellation policy carefully. By placing your DUFB order, you agree to the following:
- Orders that are cancelled within 48 hours of being placed are not subject to a cancellation fee.
- Orders cancelled after 48 hours and have not shipped are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Orders that are cancelled after it has been processed and shipped are subject to all associated shipping costs, plus a 25% restocking fee.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been cut.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, or need any assistance, you may contact us at email@example.com.